Your body is your most valuable and important asset: it is, therefore, important for everyone to achieve optimal wellness. While cholesterol is an essential building block of cells and hormones, elevated cholesterol levels may pose certain risks. Below, you will find information on how Cholesterol Control can help you stay fit and healthy.
Cholesterol comes from two sources: the body mainly produces it in the liver, and you can also get it from several foods. Any cholesterol level under 5,0 mmol/l is considered healthy: maintaining a healthy level is crucial to your wellness, lipid transfer, and may even be instrumental to a proper hormonal balance.
Risk factors for elevated cholesterol level
While a hereditary predisposition for high cholesterol levels may play a role, not having healthy eating habits can also be a risk factor. Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, inadequate physical activity, obesity, and thyroid conditions may also increase your cholesterol levels. Furthermore, certain medications can also have an adverse effect on cholesterol levels.
- There’s a lot you can easily do yourself to maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
- Getting enough exercise (walks, cycling, etc.)
- Limiting your sugar consumption.
- Consuming little to no alcohol.
- Eating plenty of vegetables, vitamins, minerals, and fibre.
- Taking 2 capsules of Cholesterol Control a day.
Classification of cholesterol levels
- Normal/lower than – 5,0 mmol/l*
- Slightly elevated – 5,0 – 6,4 mmol/l*
- Elevated – 6,5 – 7,9 mmol/l*
- Highly elevated – higher than 8,0 mmol/l*
* mmol/L means millimoles per litre and indicates the amount of glucose that is bound to haemoglobin/the blood sugar level.
Nutrivian Cholesterol Control with Monacolin K.
It has scientifically been proven that Monacolin K promotes healthy cholesterol levels, and research has shown that consuming 10 mg of Monacolin K daily has highly beneficial effects. The European Food Safety Authority has acknowledged these findings.
Nutrivian Cholesterol Control contains 5 mg of Monacolin K from fermented red rice combined with 50 mg of the active form of Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) and 40 mg of vitamin C, all of which help maintain the condition of your blood vessels. Our advice is to take two capsules daily, preferably during, or after a meal.
Your questions and feedback are very important to us. Feel free to get in touch using our contact form.